Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tired of this life...

What happened to my life?
Everything feel so empty.


Idup bner2 kayak roda. kadang di atas kadang di bawah.
and now i'm feeling so down..
I don't know what to do with my life.
Rasanya seperti ga punya masa depan.
N i got no power and courage to face tmrw.


Idup terasa beratttt dan susah banget!!!


For my entire life..
This is already my 3rd time feeling so super down.
But this time it feels really2 hard!!


I can fake a smile to people. but deep inside - OMG! i feel that i want to explode..
But i dont even know what problems that i have???


WORK? - i can say it is not so hard! but its so boring...
FAMILY? - i miss my dad a lot!! wish he's still here... together with us!
LOVE? - so tired of being an option. There are still so much guys outside. But i cant move on yet! YET! and that's mean soon!! 
FRIENDS? - there are so many fake friends out there.. i don't even know which one to believe which one not!


So!!! what happened to my life? I cant enjoy my life fully since my dad passed away!


I suddenly got so much responsibility to take care of! 


God! guide me! give me a way out from all these things!!! i don't know what to do! and i'm so tired!




No comments: