Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Again....... It's been so long since my last post. Hahaaa....
Lots of things happened in year 2011.
So here it is, new beginning in 2012.

Since it is 2012. so I will have 12 goals!
My goals in 2012:

1. Find a candidate to be my future husband LOL (Don't laugh! I'm getting older)
2. Work harder! Earn more! (I wish)
3. More time with family
4. I want my own car after moving to the new home (Mom!!!!!!)
5. Travel Travel Travel (need to earn more!!!!)
6. Learn more how to cook and bake (to be a good house wife :D)
7. Slim down AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN !!!!!
8. Practice piano MORE
9. Start teaching again this year! (hmm.. hmm....)
10. Shop less!!
11. Exercise more!!
12. I will keep the last one in case of any emergency!





HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN!!!


Cheers,,,,,,,,



No comments: